(5) Datamax-O'neil intelligent printers with embedded MCL (Macro Command Language) client runtime module release the power of the printer. MCL provides application flexibility beyond normal printer programming languages. The printer can drive the application or react to incoming data or both. MCL Supports M-Class-M4210, M-4308, I-Class- I-4210, I-4212, I-4308, I-4406, I-4604, H-4212, H-4310
(2) The Loftware Label Manager (LLM™) is a label design and printing package that facilitates customer and internal labeling. With LLM, companies can create any type of barcode and / or RFID "Smart" Label. Labels created with the LLM can also be used with the Loftware Print Server (LPS) for more sophisticated systems requiring large-scale printing and or WMS/ERP integration.
(2) Start using the LPS client/server technology at an entry level price. The LPS Starter Edition comes standard with 2 printer seats & 1 client seat. Expandable to 500 printer seats. Includes one year of software upgrades & technical support from the call center.
(2) Loftware Print Server, Standard Edition comes with 8 printer seats and 2 client seats. This edition is expandable to 500 printer seats. The purchase of the Loftware Print Server includes 1 year renewable support contract, which features on-going software upgrades and technical support from Loftware's technical support call center.
(8) Loftware Print Server - Premier edition - 10 Barcode Printer Seats and 4 Client Seats. Allows for RFID. Expandable up to 500 printer seats. Includes 1 year (renewable) support contract, which features on going software and tech support from Loftware tech call center.
(2) Loftware RFID - allows for EPC compliance marking and labeling through the Loftware Print Server. Loftware RFID solution builds on your investment in the Loftware Print Server technology by providing a seamless method for RFID compliance mandates. This solution will support any combination of barcode and RFID devices.